Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mother Teresa - Life is...



Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

- Mother Teresa

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Mary Vensel White said...

Or as I tell my kids...Life is unfair, get used to it! Perhaps not in the spirit of her holiness, but helpful, I think!

Anonymous said...

I tell my kids... life is fair, so they will do something when something isn't.

cookie-MOMster said...

So full of wisdom. I shall try to apply her words of wisdom to my daily life.

Thanks for the insight.

cookie-MOMster said...

So much wisdom.

Life is a journey...if we could all be a bit like Mother Teresa this would be a better world.

(after just hearing the news about the pirates killing the 4 people on a yaht sailing around the world delivering bibles. So sad.)

Unknown said...

Mother Teresa is a great Sister all over the world Ive heard about her. I am christian, so I think life is not equal, but full of entertainment and gift from God. Life is similar to vacation, during vacation, we undergo the hardship and happiness in life. thanks for sharing great, holly sentence - Timeshare