Monday, October 26, 2009

Sandra Lee Schubert's One-Minute Interview with Gary Vaynerchuk

Sandra told me about this video:

"One of the new exciting things I get to do is interview wonderful people on my radio show. Some of my guests are million dollar authors. Since I co-facilitate a writers group I am always interested in hearing the stories of how people can take their book ideas and make them a reality. The other day I went to the book signing for Gary Vaynerchuk and the launch of his new book CRUSH IT! Why Now is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion. He has a huge following of devoted fans and then turned out in force to hear him talk about just getting out there and doing it. It makes a difference to hear someone who walks the walk. After all if your publishers signs you to a ten book deal it must mean you are doing something right.

"Much later, at the after party, I was able to get a one minute video interview with Gary as he discussed not being different then you or I (except for the 10 book deal). In essence I may not have his huge personality but I still have passions, dreams and goals that can be achieved with hard work. At the end of the day it gives me hope to see someone make it. I’ve got passion. Don’t you?"








Bookmark and Share

No comments: