Friday, January 9, 2009

Affirmations to Write By

I study the writing techniques of others that have achieved great things.

I emulate the habits of successful writers, analyzing how they do what they do.

I do my best to practice writing every day, in some way.

I organize my research and keep accurate research notes.

I am a talented writer whose creativity flows easily and effortlessly.

I am my own expert, and not affected by the negative attitudes and opinions of others.

I easily balance the needs of my family with my own need to write.

I have a positive expectancy of big success, and I take temporary setbacks well and keep in perspective.

I approach my writing time with enthusiasm, so charged that I can’t wait to begin typing.

I have a tremendous imagination, bubbling with images and ideas and words.

No comments: