Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Affirmations to Write By

I allow myself plenty of time for my writing projects, no matter what.

I write clearly and effectively and easily.

I make writing a priority.

I love that writing has a way of making me feel so fulfilled and at peace with myself.

I understand my needs as a writer and I do everything possible to meet those needs.

I know my deadline and I organize my life in order to make myself hit that deadline.

I know that when I revise my work it gets better and better.

I use my outline to guide me as I write, but I allow myself to be inspired outside the boundaries of my outline.

I use a dictionary, thesaurus, and other important tools to help me write well.

I read works by writers whom I admire, not only as a way to inspire but to show me the way to greatness.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: