Saturday, October 17, 2009

Affirmations to Write By


I am in charge of my own writing destiny. I know that if I work hard at the craft, put in the necessary hours, that I will succeed in reaching my dreams as a writer.

Creativity flows through me so easily, so effortlessly, so endlessly, that it makes me giggle sometimes.

I cannot only see stories in my head, but I can see them being written and being published in beautiful layouts.

I never talk about writer’s block or any such negative things. All is nothing but utter silliness, unnecessary man-made distractions. Instead, I talk about loving the adventure of the process, even if the terrain occasionally gets a little scary.

I am a talented writer. I know this. I know this without bravado or ego or self-delusion. But I do know this.






Bookmark and Share

No comments: