Saturday, October 24, 2009

Diana Arnold in Monologues

Monologues, an evening of solo performances of monologues, spoken word and hip-hop, explores Jewish identity inspired by a 10-day trip through Israel. It is directed by the Hebrew Mamita (Vanessa Hidary) and written by Taglit-Birthright Israel alumni. All of the stories are original and told by their creators.

Diana told me about this video: "This was one of the first times I told a story instead of reading a poem. it is the story of the steps: the steps we all must climb...the steps it took for me to reach my father again."







Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

chiccoreal said...

Dear Michael: This incredibly heart touching video by the young Ms Arnold was deeply moving for me. May I copy and paste? I'd love to share with others. What a gem!